Scott Pruitt quits EPA after corruption exposed by staffers. His resignation letter to Trump is bonkers

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2018/07/05/scott-pruitt-resigns-from-epa.html

20 Likes

25 Likes

So what scandal was one too many?

40 Likes

He wants to spend more time with his used Trump Brand mattress.

28 Likes

Good news but which one of Trump’s “best and smartest” people will replace him?

10 Likes

Sadly, this guy will probably get a cushy job as a legal consultant back in Oklahoma with the local oil companies (he was just as scummy then). He really deserves to be behind bars and without any comforts.

32 Likes

Hey, thanks for the news, @xeni! This is better than a unicorn!

13 Likes

What’s that woman’s name who confronted him? I have another assignment for her.

34 Likes

raw

18 Likes

Except for that, I would be like this:

7 Likes

Kristin Mink. We should at least send her a fruit basket or something.

44 Likes

We’ve just replaced incompetent evil with competent evil. Go us.

$10 says some genius Democrat made a deal for Pruitt’s resignation in return for giving Trump’s (second) Supreme Court pick a free pass.

19 Likes

Mo​ist!

11 Likes

7 Likes

Because that completely fits with how seriously fucking petty Pruitt’s corruption could be.

21 Likes

I just messaged her on FB…told her I’d pay for round trip tickets and accommodations at Mar-a-Lago.

23 Likes

Man, I sure hope he got the Chic-fil-a franchise sorted out first. I would hate for him and his wife to have nothing to fall back on. /s

11 Likes

Sorry, that page doesn’t exist!

What was it?

1 Like

all you people want is MORE! MORE-MORE, MORE: MORE!.

LEAVE HIM ALONE! You are lucky he even performed for you BASTARDS!
LEAVE SCOTT ALONE!..Please.

Perez Hilton talked about professionalism and said if Scott Pruitt was a professional he would’ve pulled it off no matter what.

Speaking of professionalism, when is it professional to publicly bash someone who is going through a hard time.

Leave Scott Alone Please. !
Leave Scott Pruitt alone! right now! I mean it.!

Anyone that has a problem with him you deal with me, because he is not well right now.

LEAVE HIM ALONE!

9 Likes

This is fantastic news.

Now let’s get to work on Pruitt’s second-in-command and likely replacement: former coal lobbyist Andrew Wheeler.

15 Likes