Pruitt tried to illegally get a Chick-fil-A restaurant for his wife because "it is a franchise of faith"

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2018/06/07/pruitt-tried-to-illegally-get.html

9 Likes

Not that long ago an obvious gaff like this would result in a rapid resignation.

38 Likes

At what point do the lawsuits against this asshole start, seriously?

34 Likes

12 Likes

Pruitt doesn’t give a fuck because his boss will pardon him. You know, honor among thieves and such.

21 Likes

I don’t have a problem if you resign to work in your wife’s’ fast food restaurant Scottie

24 Likes

Looks like a cry for help if you ask me. He’s continuing to show us all that he is grossly unfit for this job and we keep ignoring his desperate maneuvers to have himself removed. Please, have a heart. Let this man go. He’s had enough.

15 Likes

Panda

15 Likes
26 Likes

There’s been a massive wave of various lawsuits against the EPA, mostly directed at dragging Pruitt’s scumfuckery out into the open. They are legion.

12 Likes

Also representatives from Chick-fil-A would be falling over each other to declare how aghast they are. Aghast!

5 Likes

Pruitt’s had a lot of practice - coming from the most corrupt one-party state in the country. Thinks he can get away with anything.

5 Likes

I’m aware.

I mean against him, personally.

6 Likes

God COMMANDS me to eat
HETEROSEXUAL CHICKEN, yeaus!

9 Likes

By any chance, does God also command that said chicken must be over-processed, soggy and salty as fuck? Because that would explain a lot.

12 Likes

funny that this is why I refuse to eat there anymore

8 Likes

Yeah, it’s in Leviticus somewhere.

21 Likes

Leviticus … so creepy … a bronze-age ancestor of Stephen King novels …

Update: corrected spelling of “Stephen” – tip of the hat to @Melz2 for the heads-up.

6 Likes

Of course; silly me!

I haven’t eaten there since I was a teenager and just didn’t know any better, (the same goes for Taco Bell.)

Their shitty “Xtian” policy of discrimination was just yet another reason to never patronize them again.

FTFY.

6 Likes

Combined with helpful household tips! Leviticus 14:34-53 is all about what to do for household mold, very practical.

9 Likes