Scott Pruitt must be kept moist

I don’t know much about art, but I know what I like.

But seriously, I’d probably hang that on my wall. Good pop art there.

1 Like

Betting he saw your latest work of art and decided the jig was up. Thanks Rob! :smile:

8 Likes

fun fact: 100% of people Rob writes about will eventually die :ghost:

10 Likes

lotion

1 Like

Mοist is as mοist does, Scotty.

5 Likes

The dumb “moist” filter needs to just go away already. It wasn’t funny the first time and now it’s gone beyond being stupid.

3 Likes

Peak boing?

8 Likes

Scott Pruitt is a navigator?

Come to think of it, that picture reminds me a little of this one…

4 Likes

Very apt. It’s like the eyes are ready to burst, gushing forth an issuance of crude oil and toxic pus.

2 Likes

So is urine.

1 Like

they gave me my Wacom back on the express condition I not make any more of these

wow, my one little comment the other week and… oh, the POWER

3 Likes

insert: why_not_both.gif

1 Like

So if we want anyone else to resign we should pay them more media attention than we do Trump? cf “President Bannon”
cough “Pence” cough “Sessions”
Who’s next?

2 Likes

It’s certainly worth a shot. He lives for seeing his name front and center. Just look at his stupid hotels. He’s a megalomaniac. Even when people are talking shit about him, at least they are talking about him.

We (by “we” I mean people with a media presence) should start discussing how much better Pence would be as the President.

Not that I think Pence should be President; that would be a whole different nightmare.

But just get it into Trump’s brain that the people are saying Pence would be a better president than him. Trump’s head will spin so fast it might fall off.

2 Likes

Hmmm. Searching “Trump vs. Pence” yields some rich results.

Maybe it’s time to point out that Pence is the one choosing staffers & Supreme Court judges; Donny is just following orders.

This whole Presidency gag was probably Pence’s idea in the first place.

Putin & Pence must laugh at their little orange sock puppet behind his back.

Wake up, Donny! Mike Pence is playing you! Don’t let him hire any more m o i s t - eyed Christians!

5 Likes

I think you are confusing amphi’s with reptiles, the latter being the cold-blooded types Rump prefers.

1 Like

If Pruitt must be kept damp, then he is definitely an amphibian. Trump appears to be an equal opportunity employer when it comes to cold blooded creatures - snakes, toadies, and creatures like Pruitt are all welcome to work for his administration. Hell, he hired his own daughter and she appears to be a mammal.

2 Likes

Now you mention it…

2 Likes

Dad is that you?!