Seattle nazi one-punch knocked out, reportedly removed armband when he awoke

No.
They have had their say a long time ago and haven’t added anything new for the last 80 years or so.
Fascism has been tried out in a couple of countries already, and we all know how that worked out.
The data is in, it is conclusive, no need for further trials or discussions.

14 Likes

To paraphrase Josef Hader, punch him in the face for 24 hours, then start kicking his nuts.
For the obvious reasons, and a few personal ones.

2 Likes

I’m looking at this solitary dipshit with the armband, and seriously wondering if this isn’t some sort of variant on “suicide by cop”.

Pick a fight to let someone else pull the trigger.

1 Like

That’s just as likely as this being The Producers cosplay.

6 Likes

OK, OK, I get it. I’ve been schooled.

From now on, I’m going to start punching people in the face whom I disagree with.

I’m going to start with various people in this thread (which is OK, they themselves told me it was OK).

I gotta say, it’s ridiculous this is so controversial, that half of the 300 posts are pro-violence. Unless you’re in imminent fear of assault yourself, you cannot legally punch someone you don’t agree with. Guys, we all know this. All this verbiage about how Nazis “deserve” to be punched is truly insipid. Sure, they “deserve” it. But, in a liberal democracy, you don’t do it. Remember who recently advocated punching people whom you don’t agree with? That’s right. Donald Fucking Trump. Do you really want to be grouped in that crowd? No? Why ever not?

4 Likes

Of course, it did…

And the thread then went just like this one too.

5 Likes

The paradox states that if a society is tolerant without limit, their ability to be tolerant will eventually be seized or destroyed by the intolerant.

11 Likes

Nazi said:
"They deserve the welfare. No, it’s fine… "
Shortly before that he had thrown a banana at a passer-by and called him an ape, according to witnesses.

His armband said:
Look y’all, I’m a Nazi, punch me the fuck out!

7 Likes

And some others. Don’t forget the first half of Pastor Niemöller’s poem:

Plus twenty-five million dead Russians.

11 Likes

Yup. Ain’t just history, either.

The only person imprisoned over Bush’s torture regime was the whistleblower who revealed it. The only person imprisoned for Eric Garner’s murder was the guy who filmed it.

Or we could consider the contrasting law enforcement responses to Y’all Qaeda during the assorted Bundy incidents vs how they act at Standing Rock or BLM protests. US law has never been impartial.

20 Likes

Unless you’re in imminent fear of assault yourself

So, exactly like this situation, where the guy was threatening people and trying to start fights.

Desiring to punch someone and thinking they deserve it and actually DOING IT are two different things. That’s why Trump isn’t arrested for his calls for attacking journalists. If a Nazi can think killing millions is okay, I’m totally fine with folks thinking punching Nazis is okay. You can’t tolerate one without tolerating the other.

15 Likes

Thanks! Just for the record, I figured out what the armband said.

1 Like

Xd_e15fd0_6007196

I like the theory that it was the relentless time traveler attacks that made Hitler the way he was.

hitler_time_travelers

The answer to all these “would you kill/punch/hurt Hitler” time travel questions is that why instead of killing wouldn’t you save everybody and kidnap Hitler as an innocent baby and give him all the love he missed out on and raise him up proper. It’s time travel, not rocket science, folks!

5 Likes

OMG!! A Pandora’s Box and a can of worms in a bag with hornet’s nest. Do not open!!!

1 Like
12 Likes

I have to wonder if they have decided to run away from this precisely to make the “antifas” look foolish when they show up en mass to oppose them? Or are they really scared?

3 Likes

DC literally has thousands of cameras that will be pointed at them in addition to the thousands of people carrying cameras who will be there to greet them. Nazi hot dog stand operators might be hesitant to show their faces fearing they might be tracked down and fired.

The warning only appears to weaken their resolve. Good.

Pictures, video and name taking is being used against Antifa too:

12 Likes

That is not remotely true.

Fraud, extortion, blackmail and threats were certainly criminal acts back then. Going back to the Romans who codified such things as criminal acts.

Defamation is not a criminal act today, its a civil tort. It WAS a criminal act in England going back as far as medieval times.

“and many people today still argue that blackmail should not be a crime.”

I would love to see the examples of those people!

5 Likes

No-one’s asking you to do that. What people are asking is that the rare incidents where some Nazi gets punched in public are not met with silly hand-wringing over a lack of “civility” and “pacifism” in society or discussions of free speech for discredited and inherently violent ideologies or ahistorical concerns that this is the start of Brownshirts vs. Rotfront 2.0.

24 Likes

This. ^^^

Applause for those who punch Nazis is not applause for anyone who punches anyone else. It’s not applause merely for the act of punching.

22 Likes