Seattle's Nazi tech-bros' plan: infiltrate tech industry, hire white supremacists

A quick Google brings up a Houston chiropractor. Normally I’d assume that he was a different Dr. Greg Johnson, because no-one would be stupid enough to destroy his own reputation and business by public association with Neo-Nazis. Then I remember: Neo-Nazis.

[still, I doubt it’s the same guy. I’m sure that the Nazi Dr. Johnson holds a different but useful degree from a reputable institution of higher education]

Did you read the original article about the meeting? I’ve seen more organisational smarts and opsec depicted in the Little Rascals short films.

There certainly is a dangerous neo-reactionary and alt-right element already in the management ranks of the tech industry, but they wouldn’t be caught dead at a meeting of these clowns and don’t need their “help”. From the article:

According to my observations, the standard Seattle Nazi is a white male under 30 who either works in the tech industry or is going to school to work in the tech industry. “You’re also a coder? Do you mind if I send you something I’ve been working on?” I heard that more than once.

Reading between the lines, I see at best the kind of DeVry and ITT Tech students and grads who don’t make it very far up the ladder in major tech companies, assuming they get hired at all.

I’m saving my concern about fascists in tech for well-credentialled and well-connected people who are given real power, like the Google Misogynist and Peter Thiel and the legions of white Red-Pill and Randian tech bros who are already turning the industry’s culture into a cesspool.

17 Likes