See how people react when a guy carries an ultra-realistic baby werewolf doll around the city for a day

Originally published at: See how people react when a guy carries an ultra-realistic baby werewolf doll around the city for a day | Boing Boing

3 Likes

Was hoping to see him walk through a southern city. There would’ve been at least one person to ask, “Is that your baby?” and then…

11 Likes

I have no idea why it bothers me so much that he keeps calling it 1/2 werewolf and 1/2 puppy. The concept is a baby werewolf. A pup.

2 Likes

But it is a bone gnawer, a glass walker, or what? (From the t-shirt, maybe a silver fang.)

disappointed it wasn’t in London

3 Likes

Sounds like an offshoot of the subculture where people do much the same with ultra realistic human baby dolls.

The only thing that bothers me about those people is when they leave the “baby” strapped inside a locked car, causing observers to justifiably believe an infant’s life is in danger.

2 Likes

Shit like this helps me have faith in humanity. Too bad the poor little tyke can’t bite or at least growl but ya can’t have everything.

4 Likes

Very cute video and I’m particularly glad so much attention was given to the artist. I hope she gets lots of orders from this!

I do have to ask those with more NYC knowledge, though. At 6:05 … did the Naked Cowboy have an offspring?

1 Like

Now maybe Hollywood will finally buy the script for my “Teen Wolf” prequel : “Teentsy Wolf.”

5 Likes

For extra fun he could walk a Golden Retriever on a leash and watch as everyone awkwardly tried to avoid asking questions about the identity of the werepup’s mother.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.