Toddler loves her creepy undead baby doll

Originally published at: Toddler loves her creepy undead baby doll | Boing Boing

9 Likes

If you think that’s bad, my uncle sent his granddaughter one of those creepy robotic cats they give to elderly people with dementia. He said it was on sale (there’s probably a good reason for that) :scream:

7 Likes

creepy undead baby doll

Good name for a song.

12 Likes

I suppose she has a great uncle named Fester, and is older brother is called Pugsley, and lso has a really hairy cousin.

6 Likes

“It’s dead and she’s concerned about dirt.”

Jean Harlow Lol GIF by Maudit

14 Likes

My kind of toddler!

13 Likes

Of course she does

3 Likes

and while we are at it…NO to pineapple on pizza.

4 Likes

That girl is a future goth. Calling it now.

6 Likes

Seems like a current goth to me.

14 Likes

“It’s a spoopy doll!”

4 Likes

It is good to see dolls and toys depicting minorities and kids playing with them! The undead are so unfairly treated in modern media :frowning:

2 Likes
5 Likes

I’m running away now.

5 Likes
3 Likes

That was too cute; who cares if the baby-doll looks like a zombie.

8 Likes

Someone gave GirlChild one of these when she was young (because her parents are really into Halloween and are all cool like that)

It lived on her bed etc… for many years until she decided that it was moving around on it’s own at night, and didn’t want anything to do with it. Since it moved into my room, it seems to have lost mobility… and now she wants it back.

4 Likes

My daughter loved her Skully and took it everywhere with her for a while. The best part was when she stuck her arm through skully’s jaw and wore her as a bracelet (around town). The kid has now since lost interest but we dress skully up for every holiday 2 years later

6 Likes

That is lovely.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.