Self-appointed governor Kari Lake loses again in court, teases "big announcement"

And the campaign treasurer!

8 Likes

No room for Big Failson and Greasy Failson?

2 Likes

She’s decided to run for pope

5 Likes

“the smoke is a hoax!”

7 Likes

Yes a loser, but a loser who is unafraid to try using the courts to get her way, a loser who knows how to “present” to TV cameras, and a loser who can lie unabashedly. “Loserism” is term I prefer using to describe the political philosophy of the unsilent minority that is the “Alt-right”. The Gilded Turd surely loves the idea of a Trump/Lake ticket as it sounds like a thing named after him, and likely figures said ticket would play well with the “suburban housewives” that purportedly love him dearly. In my opinion, her biggest deficit is that her hair isn’t long enough to suit the current tastes of the Loserists. Perhaps she’ll grow it out, there’s still time. You heard it here first.

3 Likes

Judging by recent history, it’ll be another grift. I can’t I imagine Kari Lake NFTs are going to be flying off the virtual shelves tho.

1 Like

At what point is there a need for anti-SLAPP laws, but for claims of “election fraud”? If every MAGAt responds to every election by flooding the court system for years on end from now on, it’s gonna get very expensive for society.

5 Likes

From her press conference yesterday.

5 Likes

Making fascists a laughingstock is the very best defense. They can twist any argument to their benefit by just being stupid enough. They have no defense to humiliating laughter.

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.