Self-appointed governor Kari Lake loses again in court, teases "big announcement"

Originally published at: Self-appointed governor Kari Lake loses again in court, teases "big announcement" | Boing Boing

4 Likes

She’s dating Lauren Boebert?

27 Likes

They deserve each other.

11 Likes

Lake Boebert is a very shallow body. a puddle, really.

15 Likes

Are people still saying she’s dating Lauren Boebert? I’m just asking questions.

17 Likes

I think ive heard multiple people say it now. Must be true.

14 Likes

lake running as trump’s vice is anything but “big”. nano-announcement at best.

4 Likes

She’s replacing Arizona’s ringtail with herself as State mammal with all the privileges that entails. “The ringtail’s success in deterring potential predators is largely attributed to its ability to excrete musk when startled or threatened.” Seems like a fair trade off.

8 Likes

Very fine people.

2 Likes

“I just saved a bundle on my car insurance by switching to Geico!!”

9 Likes

The level to which these demi-trollies are just running Trump’s script is getting lazy. Are the right-wing grift writers also on strike?

9 Likes

She’s going live in an hour, my guess is she’s announcing where she’s moving so she can run for senate.

Or she’s announcing she’s shopping for a senate seat.

Or she’s announcing she has shocking new evidence that will overturn the election.

But I’m going with senate seat.

Sorry about the source but they are carrying it live.

4 Likes

She’s issuing some NFTs

14 Likes

I hope the big announcement is that she realizes she’s wasting everyone’s time and money and that in an uncharacteristically self-aware move, she will knock this stupid shit off.

That would be really big announcement!

11 Likes

Trump would never take her as a running mate. She’s a loser. The fact that he is too is irrelevant to him. She’s very clearly a loser and he’ll want nothing to do with her.

6 Likes

I watched and I have no idea what her announcement was.

It appears she is raising money to cheat in the next election and something about the Supreme Court.

She says the courts have decided that cheating is acceptable so that’s what she’s going to do.

A dud of an announcement.

7 Likes

Hopefully this but bottomless.

water wtf GIF

8 Likes

I’m betting that trump had her try and drown out the DeathSantis POTUS announcement today.

5 Likes

It’s so shallow it’s slightly raised.

5 Likes

true. i hear this time he’s running as his own vice-president. also, he’s his every cabinet pick.

11 Likes