Self-medicate your anxiety in these digital ambience rooms

Originally published at: Self-medicate your anxiety in these digital ambience rooms | Boing Boing

3 Likes

I suggested some of these to friends who have trouble sleeping, because some channels include ones with a variety of music for those not into ASMR. There are interesting themes involving cities, music genres, water, train travel, etc. My current faves involve ocean views:

4 Likes

All my self-meds are done in a [highly portable] sphere of 2 inch square cube of pot brownie, crazy I know…

5 Likes

My favorite:

3 Likes

The coffee shop was really nice for a while. Until I got annoyed by the fact that the rain never stopped and no one ever came along to refill my coffee cup. Moreso, when I realized it was me who had to refill the coffee.

I’m going to track down the Hufflepuff common room now.

2 Likes

That’s a popular theme - one that I try to avoid. Based on the number of videos that feature it, I guess it’s popular as white noise - others include full thunderstorms. I’ve found alternatives with snow, falling blossoms from trees, etc. There are also beach scenes that play on a loop, but I prefer ones where the sun actually rises or sets:

3 Likes

Thanks! These are nice! I still have to get my own coffee, but at least the rain isn’t omnipresent. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.