Sen Mitch McConnell blames Obama for bill that Obama vetoed and McConnell repeatedly voted for

Not seeing a downside there.

7 Likes

Boy, wouldn’t that be nice?

12 Likes

American tourist defaces a sacred site near…wherever. Locals hear about it and become enraged. Tourist’s response: “What are you gonna do, sue me?”

The locals begin smiling so wide it looks they’ve grown new teeth.

3 Likes

8 Likes

I get it.

Obama didn’t work nearly as hard as is required to explain to a stupid guy how stupid he is.

3 Likes

Sometimes, all you can do is let little Mitchie burn himself on the stovetop enough times to figure out “fire hot!”

2 Likes

That’s the type of thing that you can get away with when much of your base believes the earth is 6000 years old, Obama is a muslim terrorist, evolution and global warming are commie scams, etc… This is the party that foisted Sarah Palin, Donald Trump, Ted Cruz, Freedom Fries etc on us after all.

8 Likes

JASTA? Do these people even read the names of the bills they vote for?

2 Likes

9 Likes

Yeeee, that’s creepy.

6 Likes

It’s a Republican. I think to get in at this point you have to take an oath of ‘Not Them’ where you swear to do anything up to and including running the country into the ground before agreeing with ‘…those people’ unless it’s politically advantagous in the short term.

1 Like

McConnell is just keeping to his promise to make sure Pres. Obama doesn’t get another term in office…

2 Likes

I think the problem is our politicians find it hard to vote against anything that has 9/11 in it. Well, except for medical coverage for 9/11 responders. But everything else is a 3rd rail.

6 Likes

Which may be more difficult than you think.

Honestly, both presidential candidates are so highly disliked that a third option of “Actually, let’s cancel the election and let Obama stay” would get a surprisingly large number of votes.

4 Likes

Everyone knows that Republicans manipulate school boards and textbooks to keep science away from U.S. citizens, but forget that they do exactly the same thing with regard to history.

8 Likes

Republicans keeping America stupid indeed.

See Texas: http://www.pbs.org/independentlens/films/revisionaries/

http://www.nea.org/home/39060.htm

The sooner Texas leaves the Union the better.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.