Watch protestors interrupt Senator McConnell speech with "Moscow Mitch" taunts

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/08/07/watch-protestors-interrupt-se.html

13 Likes

I know some people think there are more accurate nicknames for this scumbag, but McConnell really hates this one so let’s go with it.

46 Likes

It never fails to amaze me that the same people who think “coastal elites” in Hollywood and New York are responsible for all the ills in this country voted for a billionaire TV star who lives in a Manhattan tower emblazoned with his name in huge gold letters.

58 Likes

Zero in a Half Shell

25 Likes

what are the chances of a democrat beating him?

5 Likes

That’s not quite true. I mean, Putin does not care about the GOP POT in particular. He doesn’t care about the GOP’s POT’s domestic policies. He clearly preferred Trump over Clinton, because it suited his purposes. He cares more about damaging our democratic process and weakening our standing in the world. It just turns out that Mitch is okay with that, because it suits his purposes.

19 Likes

Gotta love it!

37 Likes

May his potato salad be rancid.

28 Likes

You’re a monster

10 Likes

We might get lucky… :crossed_fingers:

10 Likes

better than you think…

16 Likes

The CC is worth reading. Translates “booooo” as applause and “Kentucky is leading the way” as “Chucky is bleeding away”.

18 Likes

I’m confused. Are you talking about Trump, Putin, or Mitch? Because all three are doing this. Not to mention the ( R) senator enablers…

11 Likes

How about: “Moscow Mitch is Putin’s Bitch!”

Keep the flow going.

26 Likes

Or just “Moscow’s Bitch” to include to oligarchs and other Russian grifters who have reasons to take down the US.

2 Likes

Only took two sentences before he brought up the black guy last in office.

8 Likes
16 Likes

Clear out’a f#cks for Moscow Mitch, friggen dirtbag.

10 Likes
6 Likes

I’d rate her at about a snowball’s chance of actually flipping his seat, simply because of the “D” that will prefix her name, but she sure can keep him busy for the next year plus.

4 Likes