Senate Votes To Admit Witnesses In Trump's Impeachment Trial

I half expected her to submit a vote of “Very Concerned.”

6 Likes

And so it begins, the great split of the Republican Party!

giphy (11)

or so it continues, depending on where you start

3 Likes

And now he’s complaining that the House submitted articles after Trump was out of office, even though he is the fucking guy that refused to convene the Senate while Trump was in office?

9 Likes

“It is not the criminal justice system.”

Okay, fine…

4 Likes

Cassidy is the real surprise here. Toomey and Burr are retiring and the others have shown some measure of sanity in the past, but Cassidy is facing intense heat from his state party and still did the right thing. Whether he did this to get on the good side of the controlling party or not, this is a hell of a dissent. He was even seen outside the chamber holding a script substantiating a acquittal vote, so he clearly was being heavily whipped by the GOP.

5 Likes

Somehow McConnell’s gaslighting and duplicitous speech makes me even more angry than the Dems caving on witnesses and subsequent acquittal.

5 Likes

Huh. I finally ungunked my music Pi from OS changes, and it’s playing the sound track for Wrath of Khan, Kirk’s Explosive Reply.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.