Senator Orrin Hatch introduces medical marijuana research bill

Two thoughts-

1. This is fine and dandy, but if they insist on using the garbage weed from Mizzou, the research might as well get rolled up and sparked.

2. I can’t help but wonder if someone in senator Hatch’s inner circle is sick and been advised to use MM as part of their therapy. Dude is a Mormon, after all, so pretty much all fun stuff is verboten…

1 Like

You mean that’s not normal? (Asking for a friend etc)

1 Like

I just booked a visit to The Monroe Institute for my vacation this year, somewhat hoping it ends up being like Stranger Things. Does that make me strange? :wink:

2 Likes

Most peculiar, momma.

3 Likes
3 Likes

Orrin Hatch, of all Senators…He has been among the staunchest supporters of the War on Drugs, these last 30 years…whahappan?

This is how you know it’s a joke…it’s got to be some kind of ritual humiliation, some kind of quid-pro-quo with ramifications we can only speculate upon…

Republican legislators will be chortling over this one, for decades to come…

1 Like

It definitely does, but in a good way :slight_smile:
It’s nice to know that there’s still some interest in out-of-body experiences.

1 Like

Well, based on popularity of shows like Stranger Things, I’d say as far as being represented in mainstream media, there’s as much interest now as ever. Not sure if many people realize it’s an actual phenomenon, however. Which is fine, maybe best for it to be low-key still, until this stupid planet wakes up quite a bit more.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.