Separated at Birth: Miracle Cure woman and Shelley Duvall

[Permalink]

Troll. I mean you, Mark, not them… :smile:

wow a separated at birth reference that is right on accurate; God/Non-Deist spiritual entity, I miss Spy magazine…

1 Like

Mark is correct and I encouraged him to post this. It’s not a slam on either woman! But it’s wild!

3 Likes

Where is Shelley these days? She apparently retired and dropped completely out of sight.

Here’s Johnny!

2 Likes

That’s Shelley Long. From Cheers.

Everyone should check out Gemma’s other videos.

I read somewhere, many years ago that each of us has about 8 other people in the world who look exactly like we do. How accurate that is I do not profess to know but I thought I would throw it out there for discussion.

1 Like

Try Face Double on My Heritage. It can be fun. Or at least interesting. Unfortunately, you only get celeb matches, though, and those are ethnically a bit limited in their database, which is apparently biased in favor of English-speakers?

Anyway, I did this a long while back. I got Johnny Depp, Kate Bush, and Ingrid Betancourt. I don’t look exactly like any of them - nothing even close to the miracle cure/Duval doppelganger match. But I see why the system chose them - general coloring and features, bone structure (especially Depp). Apparently, Depp’s mother and Bush’s father are distantly related to some of mine. Betancourt was the least-matchy, I thought. But, her family and some of mine have inhabited the same tiny little area in France with a particularly well-documented genealogy for over 1,000 years. So, even that one makes some sense. Because, DNA. And Talking Monkeys. And History.

2 Likes

IMDB says she is living a “quiet life” in Texas.

I hope she has a chance to use her talents again.

1 Like

Both are certainly very lovely

Judging by your avatar, I am one of your eight doppelgangers…

1 Like

Ooh, talking monkeys!

A slam? So you’re not going to hurt them, you’re just gonna bash their brains in?

Gots ta love our own…

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.