Seriously long lasting doggie chew toy

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2018/02/21/seriously-long-lasting-dog-che.html

My golden doodles love these, but please watch older dogs with them…my 10 year old dog cracked his large rear tooth on one of these. These are great for getting the chewing out of your dog’s system when they are young, but could be tough on teeth as they age. I stick with Kongs for my older dog. Add treats and peanut butter, freeze and he can chew for a few hours without fear of hurting himself.

2 Likes

Why does everything I see online today look like a sex toy?

I… I probably don’t want to know the answer to that.

2 Likes
3 Likes

Why does everything I see online today look like a sex toy?

1 Like

It depends on what day it is.
Isn’t that the same for everyone?

1 Like

Are there sex toys for dogs?

Why when they can just do this?

1 Like

The nylon part is pretty tough, just like other nyla-bones. However, the rubber bit in the middle didn’t last very long for us. Our Lab/Dane cross can destroy that part in about an hour. We got him a garden tractor tire that he loves and hasn’t been able to destroy, yet.

1 Like

we have a nylabone toy that’s a bit smaller than this - it’s two pieces of rope with a hard nubbly nylon connector.

our puppy managed to gnaw deep enough grooves in the plastic that the ridges were kind of sharp. But that was some pretty dedicated puppy chewing

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.