Seven doctors tested positive for Covid-19 after meeting at an anti-vax conference

Papamectin?

6 Likes

If I’m not mistaken, that’s just his board certification though - he still has his MD/medical license which is separate from being board-certified. You can still practice medicine without being board-certified.

1 Like

anti vaxx is pro illness - shouldn’t be a big problem for a physician who knows the details

1 Like

What is it about being an ophthalmologist and also being a shitty person?

9 Likes

You’re assuming that they’ll give up their magic magic for the benefit of someone else or something else? Nah, they’ll just acknowledge that meat is getting more expensive, blame the libs, and compete with each other because “if you can’t afford a meat only diet, then clearly you are a loser”.

11 Likes

They are doctors. They have no excuse. The only thing you should feel for them is contempt and hatred. They are actively working to kill people.

When these doctors die, we should all feel relief and elation.

9 Likes

Funny you should say that, because RP won the Cordon Blew award at the Ocalala County Fair in the domestic red wine/light beer/hot sauce category.

9 Likes

As long as it wasn’t the Cordon Bleaugh award, I’m willing to give it a try.

(not really, I wouldn’t trust it to not be paint stripper if it came from RP)

4 Likes

Oh, he didn’t make wine/light beer/hot sauce. The award was for Paul himself. And also, fake.

3 Likes

5 Likes

Yeah but do any of them have horse worms after spending all that time at the World Equestrian Center?

No. No they do not.

I Rest My Case!!!

6 Likes

So does that line about Physician Heal Thyself help these stable genius’s out? Apparently not according to the biblical quote. I think it’s more along the lines of get your head out of your ass before you hang out your shingle.

edit wording

5 Likes

If I could eat my own tail, I’d never leave the house.

2 Likes

There is no reason to try to dredge up empathy for these assholes. I hate hearing that people are sick, but these jerks are bound and determined to aid in the death and disability of as many human beings as they possibly can. And if this results in a bit less shit glowing from that sewer, I am ok with that. They made their choices, maybe a few (very few) other err as will learn from their example.

12 Likes

Good
Devil take the hindmost.

2 Likes

This is an important distinction here. Board certification and state licensing are very different things. A couple of Boards, Pediatrics and Family Medicine, that I am aware of, have stated that any of their diplomates who promote covid misinformation face having their board certification revoked. Without that, getting hospital privileges and employed positions is very tough to impossible, but if you are self-employed, say by doing phone consults to prescribe ivermectin and such, board certification does not matter. State boards of medicine regulate state licensure, though. Without that, you cannot practice medicine. Sadly, those boards are frequently quite political and not terribly interested in stuff like this.

Edit cause phone type bad

9 Likes

The odd thing is that, at least outwardly, Bashar al-Assad wasn’t a shitty person when he was a practising ophthalmologist.

2 Likes

If he’s been taking the stuff for sixteen months and is “fine” but now got sick from the very thing his magic elixir prevents, and they are now simply giving him more, I question both their and his sanity and professional qualifications.

This is medieval thinking on a par with “We must not be burning enough witches, God is still displeased and is withholding the rain”.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.