Sex dolls are about more than just sex

I’m saying it based on what women I know have told me, not blind assumption. I’m sure it’s not the case for everyone (hence “most”), nor is it always a desirable or safe thing, but I trust the word of my sisters, woman friends and a knowledgeable tour guide over yours- no offense intended.

EDIT: That said, any actual objective evidence on this would be appreciated. The best I can find are contradictory surveys of dubious value. I’m well aware that just because several women I know say it doesn’t guarantee that it’s true, but I’m accepting their anecdotal evidence until I can find something better.

Hmmmm. I dunno, man. I think it’s a bit of a can of worms, that statement, is all. I vaguely remember an experiment (I likely read it on here) where they found that the take-up rate for offers for both women and men was surprisingly low. I might have just made that up in my head and then thought it was a real thing, though. But that aside, I don’t think that’s as true a statement as it’s commonly perceived to be.

As a side note, I used to know a guy who courted and married a Filipino woman for pretty much exactly the same reasons as outlined in that brochure. Things… didn’t turn out as he’d planned.

1 Like

Actually, now that you mention it, I remember that too. It was an attractive man and woman who would walk up to random people on the street (some of them with probable partners accompanying them) and ask if they wanted to have sex. I don’t think that was a very conclusive experiment, though… I think most anyone with common sense would assume it was some kind of police sting or a trick to get them alone so they could be mugged. Even so, the woman had a 50% success rate with 14 men. The man who asked women for sex had a 0% success rate with 100 women.

1 Like

Genius.

Very well played, sir/madam.

The uncanny valley isn’t exactly helping matters any.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.