Sexagintuple Vanilla Bean Mocha Frappuccino: a $55 Starbucks drink

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2014/05/29/sexagintuple-vanilla-bean-moch.html

I would buy one of those, put it in the fridge, and drink it over the course of a week. Or at least that’s what I thought until I realized it would still come out to more than $7.85 per drink, which is way more than I want to pay for a single beverage that hasn’t been aged in a barn on a Scottish isle for at least twelve years.

I don’t know, upon first glance, I already have an aversion to it, at any price.

1 Like

I wonder how many calories that thing has?

That’s getting close to the 150-200mg per kg ld50 of caffeine!

1 Like

was my first thought when i seen it…then i did the math…to meet the LD50 for this you would have to weigh 23 kilos (~50lbs) or drink 4 of these if you weigh 100 kilos like me (yeah i know…i need to lose weight…and drinking 4 of these sure wouldn’t help with that…also i’d have a 50% chance of being dead)

1 Like

Sexagintuple Vanilla Bean Mocha Frappuccino, extra shot. Record broken. We could play that game all day.

1 Like

Yea, I did the math (roughly) in my head. IMO 4x is quite close enough to the ld50 for me, heh, and for a small adult it would only be double!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.