Shark robs gas station

Originally published at: http://boingboing.net/2017/03/06/shark-robs-gas-station.html

4 Likes

Oh how the mighty have fallen

27 Likes

Candygram indeed.

26 Likes

SHARK PARTY!!!

8 Likes

Animal onesie? Candy theft? They were robbed by a giant toddler!

14 Likes

Like this one?

14 Likes

Can’t be that one - there was no fraud or sexual assault involved.

4 Likes

Must have been one of those New York subway sharks.

3 Likes

Most of them just stick to predatory lending.

6 Likes

You mean a “gentleman in a shark costume”, right?

4 Likes

OK, this is odd. I had a particularly vivid series of dreams last night, and one of them clearly involved a person wearing… a shark costume?

Does this mean I’m reading too much bb, or, am I just getting to the proper load, where a psychic connection using Layer 8 of TCP/IP is now manifesting? I’m keen to lean toward the latter. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Kill joy! :wink:

5 Likes

When Sharknado sends its sharks, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending sharks that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.

9 Likes

do they misunderstand how trick-or-treating is supposed to work?

3 Likes

New Zealand?

My first guess would have been Florida, but then the shark didn’t steal the scratch tickets and try to cash all the winning ones the next day at the same store (while wearing the same shark outfit.)

4 Likes

6 Likes
  1. Is there any truth to reports that the perpetrator was humming the theme from Jaws?

2. Thread needs more Skoora, from Kids In The Hall:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMOtMWD63Q4

1 Like

Looks like he just wasn’t cut out for to be a mob boss after all

6 Likes

NZ has no sharks and hence no one is trained in dealing with the bitey bastards.

it’s lucky they didn’t try this in australia. they would have received a swift punch in the nose, an eye gouge and told, in no uncertain terms, to piss off to another beach/convenience store.

3 Likes

#I’m the one who sharks

1 Like