Man beats up great white shark to save wife

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/08/17/man-beats-up-great-white-shark.html

7 Likes

And they say romance is dead…

19 Likes

9 Likes

Still blows my mind that the convicted rapist, Mike Tyson continues to be featured in entertainment programs including as a comedic figure. Why?

10 Likes

According to the NSW Ambulance, it’s the third shark attack in the area in the last few months.

People have got to stop attacking sharks!

8 Likes

I would do the same thing for my queen! I love you baby! :grin:

1 Like

He’s really ruining the curve for other husbands.

7 Likes

That’s so Australian!

6 Likes

Totally. And please do check out the wonderful Twitter feed of The Life Of Sharks:

Essential information about how Discovery stole their (and other artists) work without attribution and used it for merchandise sales. Scumbags. Which is really annoying as I enjoy a lot of Discovery shows but since hearing about the Tyson thing and this… meh :rage:

9 Likes

And dads.

3 Likes

So, these pulp magazine stories were all real!

2 Likes

I read somewhere (most likely here) that you should try to gouge their eyeball out. much easier than throwing a punch underwater. you won’t succeed because they have super-tough eyeballs but it weirds them the fuck out and they bounce instantly.
allegedly.

2 Likes

Man, the last button on that red shirt just refuses to give up no matter the odds.

9 Likes

How small was this great white that it didn’t just take her leg clean off? I mean I’ve heard of great whites taking limbs clean off, or taking giant chunks out instantly, or one quick bite before they realize “Oh. Yuck. That outline wasn’t a seal. WTF did I bite?”. You don’t really hear of great whites biting and holding on. Wonder if it was some other type of shark that just got reported as a great white.

1 Like

You call that a shark punch? THIS IS A SHARK PUNCH!!

A product proudly made by the Prude Industries.

We just have to step up our game.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.