Massive great white shark bit man's kayak and left huge teeth behind

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/10/10/massive-great-white-shark-bit.html

1 Like

22 Likes

beat me to it. well done!

3 Likes

3 Likes

Poor shark.

4 Likes

That’s nothing like a story I saw a while ago. A man has some infection or pain, goes to a doctor, and they find a bit of shark’s tooth in his leg. "I remember, about fifteen years ago a shark brushed me and I felt something, but never thought about it after’. ( I’m paraphrasing).

5 Likes

Couldn’t reach the chewy center of the hors d’oeuvre, and lost some teeth! :cry:

3 Likes

No real loss there. Sharks have what amounts to a slow conveyor belt of new teeth replacing the old ones.

9 Likes

Whew! I can stop picturing Grandma or Grandpa shark…:wink:

6 Likes

Shark dentists still don’t recommend hockey…

2 Likes

The guy’s just lucky he didn’t see the same fate the corrupt sheriff did in the story of Reggae Shark.

1 Like

A moment’s pause to recognize the name this man’s parents gave him: Daniel McDaniel

4 Likes

Thus proving that you can’t have your kayak and eat it

6 Likes

Therefore, I believe we can assume the shark is named Sharky McSharkface.

2 Likes

Do do de-do-do-do do do
Do do do de-do-do-do do do
Do do do de-do-do-do do do

You’re welcome
#SorryNotSorry

4 Likes

No worries, my Laughter Yoga teacher plays this song at least once a week, so I’m used to it! :laughing:

4 Likes

When anyone watches me do any kind of yoga, it automatically becomes Laughter Yoga

4 Likes

See, this is why my favorite thing about Laughter Yoga is that there aren’t any poses. :woman_in_lotus_position:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.