Sheeple created in lab

200w_d%20(5)

3 Likes

Would a sheep/man chimera literally be able to go fuck himself?

Some civilian workers got in among the research patients today and became so hysterical I felt compelled to have them nerve stapled. The consequence, of course, will be another public relations nightmare, but I was severely shaken by the extent of their revulsion towards a project so vital to our survival.

2 Likes

This isn’t the first time that human germ cells have been introduced to sheep… Oh wait, stem cells?

Nevermind.

3 Likes

“Why did the scientists set fire to the house, Alice?” I asked.

“Why did armed police surround it?” she countered.

“None of this is your fault, or mine,” I assured her. “I was just trying to recover the records of the experiments the scientists had done. They should have made sure that you were safe before they started the fire. They’re not your friends, Alice. Did your parents work for Dr. Hemans?”

“In a manner of speaking,” she told me, as if relishing a hidden irony.

“What manner of speaking?” I demanded, although I could hardly help seeing the obvious implication. If she wasn’t the child of someone on the staff, she had to be one of the experimental subjects — or, I reminded myself, someone pretending to be one of the experimental subjects.

“The kind of work you do in a sty,” she replied, casually confirming the inference she must have known I’d take. “The kind of work where your pay arrives in a trough.”

Snowball in Hell - Brian Stableford - The Years Best Science Fiction, Vol. 18

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.