Sheryl Sandberg ordered Facebook staff to investigate George Soros after he gave THIS speech (READ IT)

TrustUs™ with your data isn’t what it used to be when they are will to use it hostilely against anyone who stands up to them. Don’t give the bully the keys to the castle.

1 Like

Now will Zuckerberg throw her overboard in order to save himself - all the time claiming he knew nothing about how his company works.

1 Like

3 Likes

I doubt he will. In her role as COO she takes a lot of heat when he “moves fast and breaks things” in his role as genius disruptive SV tech founder. Unless she truly screws up (and it’s a measure of the mentality at the company that what we see here isn’t considered a monumental screw-up) she’s there as long as she wants to be.

3 Likes

3 Likes

If she was willing to do this over a mere billionaire, imagine what Facebook might have done in researching news organizations and reporters who are critical of Facebook?

You guys are pretty critical of FB… I haven’t seen FB mention BB once :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

For all the fuss made over Soros, I feel like this is the first time I’ve read about him doing something that can be unambiguously attributed to him directly.

Also:

THIS speech (READ IT)

I can vividly picture the audience nodding off, the bored monotone echoing off the walls. Perhaps he had PowerPoint slides as well? Some things should not be speeches.

?

It’s a play on the two versions of capo.

2 Likes

A bit too subtle for a non-native speaker… but now I know, thanks!

1 Like

I think I was too obscure for most everyone with that one. It’s not a joke if no one laughs.

3 Likes

Aren’t we supposed to punch Nazis in the face(book)?

1 Like

Hey, we’ve got a standard to maintain, you know, keep it intellectually stimulating.

3 Likes

I got it… for what it’s worth. It’s a history joke, so…

3 Likes

Don’t fret too much about it.

5 Likes

clara-see-what

5 Likes

Not even an off-key comment…

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.