She's back! RBG returns to the Supreme Court

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/02/15/shes-back-rbg-returns-to-th.html

10 Likes

Cancer overruled.

14 Likes

She will be that judge. Stronger. Faster.

7 Likes

12 Likes

Go RBG! We are all praying/rooting/spellcasting/agitating for you.

8 Likes

Betty White needs to share some of her tips for a long life with the Notorious RBG. Every little bit to help.

4 Likes

Ginsburg has had two previous bouts with cancer. She underwent surgery for colorectal cancer in 1999 and early stage pancreatic cancer in 2009.

So… 1999, 2009, 2019… sounds like she’s good for another ten years?

1 Like

Yeeees! :slight_smile:
This news make me so happy and give me hope.
I hope RBG stays around for many years to come and keeps fighting the good fight.

1 Like

…only ‘on the basis of sex’
and defiantly no kissing

is this lore or have i not gotten to the episode where data gets in touch with his emotions fully yet? (already saw him lie about trying to kill a guy and riker just kind of pretend he didn’t notice

1 Like

That’s a moment in one of the movies (generations maybe?) where he has his emotion chip on and they destroy a ship. If I remember it right.

1 Like

One of the only good bits from the otherwise terrible Star Trek: Generations was when the bridge crew realized the Enterprise was about to crash into a planet and Data says “oh, shit.”

5 Likes

But… the interwebs told me she died months ago!!!1!

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.