Shirtless gentleman arrested for shooting corncobs at neighbor's home with potato gun

That seems like a smarter solution than the one my brother and I cooked up. Our pipe gun shot marbles. This wasn’t in college though, we were teenage trailer trash assholes at the time.

4 Likes

Sounds more like Florida.

2 Likes

“…multiple corn kernels stuck to his chest”

That doesn’t prove anything. Maybe he’s a sloppy eater.

4 Likes

Then there’s the news story from a few years ago when a kid peered into the muzzle of his potato gun to see why the frog he’d loaded into it didn’t shoot out - until it did.

(Probably not suitable for the squeamish.)

3 Likes

Stuff them with blue cheese and bread then so they’ll cook on re entry.

(Note: I do not recommend subcontracting any food deliveries out to Elon Musk expect perhaps a deep-fried turkey.)

3 Likes

Let’s reinvent war, and make it a game of how much crop seeds you can impose on your enemy’s field.

5 Likes

Mmm I vote for giant robot arena fights.

Ala Robot Jox!

4 Likes

Fertilizer seems more likely…

2 Likes

…came to the door shirtless with multiple corn kernels stuck to his chest. Osella denied shooting at the neighbor, but admitted firing the potato gun toward the neighbor’s home…

There’s a kernel of truth there, at the very least.

5 Likes

It’s real easy to say that it’s never funny to shoot things at kids that might harm them.

Then you meet a kid in Whiterun named Braith.

3 Likes

Either way, I wonder what the NRA’s stance is on this situation?

1 Like

There has been a minor epidemic here in Melbourne of young plumbers blowing themselves up with oxy-acetylene. Typically happens when they remotely unlock their van at the start of the day. If their oxy bottle has been left with a minor leak over night even a small spark from a central locking solenoid can cause a bang.

3 Likes

he came to the door shirtless with multiple corn kernels stuck to his chest

This was funnier the way I initially misread it, where he’d taped a bunch of corncobs to himself like a bandolier

8 Likes

both assholes are just husks of the men they used to be…

2 Likes

We can’t get, say, a wallpaper sized version of this picture in the article, can we?

1 Like

google provides

[Edit: This is superfan Paul Favela. “I used to draw on a mustache since I couldn’t really grow one until recently. It’s turning out pretty good. I think it’s all about commitment.”]

10 Likes

Monsanto is scary enough as it is.

1 Like

Huge improvement on the game.

2 Likes

One thing I’ve learned from watching numerous episodes of “Cops” is that the shirtless guy is almost always the guilty party.

4 Likes

And if they have to chase you, they’re bringing an ass kicking with them for you, free of charge.