Shot glass with a real bullet in it

I was thinking 7.62x39mm. Slightly more distinguishable in both geometry and cultural background. Admittedly a fairly weak attempt at a joke in any case; but more plausible than picking out whatever tweaks turned .308 into 7.62 NATO by eye; which I certainly couldn’t do.

1 Like

There seem to be several companies making these. Here’s one that I rather like (though it would be better without the bullet):

1 Like

I think I like the fact that it looks like a frame from a high speed camera video more than the pun.

1 Like

Ugh, nothing sets the brain screaming, “OMG THAT ISN’T HOW IT WORKS.” when they use the WHOLE cartridge in something. Some times in animation or CGI for movies, they somehow launch the whole thing, not just the projectile at the fromt.

Those glass are kinda neat as their deformity makes them unique.

Check please!

1 Like

Oh, I have; I love me some Angela Bassett.

That’s what makes the movie really haunting, knowing that Brandon Lee is actually gone.

Edited to correct the actress’s name.

1 Like

Do they varnish the bullet to keep it from getting a poisonous patina of verdegris?

Maybe, but its also on the outside, thus you shouldn’t be in contact with it.

Here at Aperture we fire the whole bullet! That’s 65% more bullet per bullet!

I’m a .308 owner, so it was a joke… (admittedly not a good one).

Also, I’ve been slacking on the FFBraveExvius as things have been a bit crazy here. But… I almost have a full (well, 4 versions available so far) “Team Ariana” almost up and running for the sheer shits and giggles of having people come up against it in the arena…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.