Sidelined Trump campaign chief quits

Mr. Trump pledges that immigrants will be vetted more thoroughly than campaign managers.

5 Likes

Silly Manafort! Don’t you know that it’s not OK to associate with Russian autocrats? Next time, associate with nazi white-supremacy organizations.

You could have become a member of Clinton’s cabinet.

2 Likes

Is Trump related to a Mugwump? Starting to think Trump is really just a Burroughesque hallucination.

5 Likes
4 Likes

Or Trump supporters

5 Likes

The Oriental Review is an interesting rabbit hole. I had no idea how just how dastardly the international house of rothschilds really was.

1 Like

I saw that in the theater nearly 25(!) years ago. Saw it again on TV about a month ago and it was better than I’d remembered.

4 Likes

Hush, hush, the fix is in.

So now he says he didn’t get paid. I guess he just likes to donate his time to what he sees as worthy causes.

1 Like

I meant that; because Drumpf isn’t likely to pay him either. Not that I see the Russian action in The Ukraine as worthy in any way.

1 Like

I really wish news reports would include the minimum sentence for these things. “Up to 5 years”? We all know there’s absolutely no chance of that happening.

4 Likes

minimum sentence?

Those things don’t exist.

2 Likes

The statue is not really like that in back, is it?

1 Like

No girls allowed!

1 Like

At least he was clever enough not to wear an Ukrainian tie when giving his resignation speech.

2 Likes

Yup! It looks redder in various photos. There’s multiple statues, as well, so some might be more red than others. The NYC one definitely had some redness.

2 Likes

Ew! Having never seen a butt like that (and I’ve seen a fair number of old people butts over the years) I’m wondering why it’s portrayed that way. Is it indicating someone who sits on their butt all day, so it’s red the same way there’s a red spot on your leg if you uncross after being crossed for a while?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.