Singing and rotating birthday cake candle definitely kicks things up a notch

[Read the post]

2 Likes

A recent birthday dinner I went to had one of these. We were a little scared to light it - the instructions are kind of dire and confusing (very typical of low-QC chinese products). Everything was fine, it was pretty amazing.

1 Like

This marvelous device brought to you in part by Happy Birthday now being copyright free! Yayyyy!

6 Likes

My God that’s like evil clown music!

7 Likes

Was hoping for a Great White style pyro finale. Am disappoint.

5 Likes

I had one of those (in red) for my birthday last year or maybe the year before! That music just keeps going and going and going and going… until you completely dismantle the damn thing. (I think that there is actually a wire you are suppose to cut.)

2 Likes

good thing that song copyright issue has been cleared up!

1 Like

PLACE ON NON-FLAMMABLE SURFACE - LIGHT FUSE - RUN AWAY

(The instructions must say that, right?)

4 Likes

I’d pay an extra couple bucks for a mute version.

4 Likes

Fire extinguisher, earplugs, hammer…

1 Like

The GIF made me think the rotation was achieved pyrotechnically, which would’ve been delightful, but then it turns out it’s filled with cheesy electronics. wtf china :’(

1 Like

ACHTUNG!

1 Like

Here Clive breaks down how a simpler version of these work: http://youtu.be/VOWtZyevMJ0

That center flame looks too dangerous for indoor use.

I want one of these. If only I had known about this when I turned 30 last month. However it probably wouldn’t have fitted on my cake.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.