Skull fence-toppers for your haunt or garden

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/05/02/pvc-gothic.html

2 Likes

I prefer the real deal.

Rex_Whistler_-_Sketch_of_a_Head_impaled_on_a_Pike_1924

4 Likes

I appreciate that they’re resin as that would make them more affordable but ideally one would want something more weather resistant. If i bought these it would be with the intention of like… actually using them and not just temporary decor. Anyway these would be great cast in aluminum

Edit: Took a look at the rest of their offerings on Etsy and they have some really really great decor items. Not all of it is strictly spooky, but they are all related style-wise… nice Victorian details, button panels, plaques, etc

5 Likes

I want a gargoyle lamp post for my yard:

Just having trouble with justifying the $700 + shipping + powder coating + installation and wiring.
… but gargoyle lamp post!

5 Likes

Sometimes you just need a gargoyle lamp post. Accept no substitutes.

4 Likes

Because tiger pits are probably a violation of local zoning.

3 Likes

Does it ask What do you want?

2 Likes

And cool mad scientist stuff! I made something like this as a kid, out of cardboard and Tinkertoys (without the rivets, though):

Not to mention other stuff that I don’t remember in detail.

1 Like

Too bad i don’t own a home because i would definitely try to redecorate a room to look like a posh Victorian mad-scientist

1 Like

Cardboard is cheap! And Tinkertoys are pretty reasonable too. :slight_smile:

I was really excited until I saw that they’re only good for 3/4" tubing. I was fully prepared to place these on my driveway gate and now i’m kinda bummed.

2 Likes

Are their other stuff also made in plastics/resins as well? For indoor stuff i dont think its as big of a deal… just curious

$95 a dozen? Surely there’s got to be an .stl file floating around somewhere for these.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.