Slack's new logo is a penis swastika

Apparently they were both in the movie Tusk. The names at the top of the graphic are their character names from the movie.

4 Likes

I never watched that one; I’m rather picky about my horror/thriller flicks.

2 Likes

that logo is totally pwomp.

That would certainly be indecent…

2 Likes

Boh-oh-oh-gus! There is no swastika there. (as proven by the late addition of graphic #2 with the black box that selectively cuts up the white space to force it to work). Save your outrage for the real nazis. (And to prove I am not blind to the obvious, yes, I do think the Amazon logo is a penis.)

5 Likes

Meh - I think it looks fine. It isn’t incredibly original and looks very techy… that is it’s clearly a software logo based on the colors and design. Using the little word balloon as part of it I do think is clever.

Those left overs from the sheet should be sold to one of the thousands of health care companies. Just make it a teal or a maroon and boom.

8 Likes

Some people simply have too much free time…

2 Likes

15 Likes

Cactaur uses 1000 needles!

5 Likes

free time? Rob came up with this on the clock.

6 Likes

As a former 13 year-old male I can tell you that the cocks should be spurting to make it a genuine penis swastika. Did none of you pay attention in school?

3 Likes

In the UFO nutbaggery dept:

Raelians.

11 Likes

I see neither penis nor swastika. I’m sorry but I just can’t see it. I’ve never been able to see the image in a stereogram either.

3 Likes

Swastikock

5 Likes

I saw Penis Swastika in Chicago in 1983. Great show.

14 Likes

You forgot “of dicks”.

2 Likes

head bangers. smdh. :wink: (double meanings intended)

2 Likes

Euphemism for ‘docking?’

6 Likes

Outrage? I think this is more of a childish snickering situation.

2 Likes

curse you, i had to urban dictionary that. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

this new knowledge is really going to change my understanding of most the sci-fi i read. picard and worf are docking in shuttle bay three. oh are they?

12 Likes