Sloth very clear on importance of chewing food slowly

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/03/18/sloth-very-clear-on-importance.html

9 Likes

Obligs:

15 Likes

1 Like

Sloths can move pretty quick when they want to/have to.

6 Likes

Is that Rob Beschizza enjoying a nice salad?

10 Likes

Sloths: making everyone else look like panicked fools since 40,000,000BC

16 Likes

I dunno, this is like saying “tortoise very clear on the importance of ‘slow and steady wins the race.’”

2 Likes

The hair is too short.

4 Likes

… to be chased down with a fine vintage of pond water.

(Sole images of Babe Ruth eating.)

3 Likes

You gotta love the bulging eyeballs. And the tongue.

1 Like

Xenarthra for the win.

Xenarthrans share several characteristics not present in other placental mammals, and are often considered to be among the most primitive order of placental mammals. The name Xenarthra, which means “strange joints”, was chosen because their vertebral joints have extra articulations unlike other mammals.

4 Likes

Not enough ginger.

3 Likes

Take your arm off at the elbow, 'e can.

7 Likes

Given enough time.

9 Likes

my friend has had a sloth named Steve visit his studio a couple of times. he painted his portrait

9 Likes

Hey Deloris…

…you gotta try this salad!

7 Likes

14 Likes

Slow torture is the worst.

2 Likes

A guy’s doorbell rings. He opens the door… and on the ground is snail, and the snails says, “Hey. I wanna ask ya somethin’…” The guy picks up the snail and throws him as far as possible. Two years go by. Same guy, his doorbell rings, and at the door is the same snail. Says the snail, “What the fuck was that all about!?”

12 Likes
5 Likes