Sneaky thieves rob Ninja Museum

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/08/21/sneaky-thieves-rob-ninja-museu.html

2 Likes

Is there a parade‽

12 Likes

Not condoning theft, but I feel like if you can successfully steal from the Ninja Museum, then you’re proving you are worthy of whatever you stole.

Although this makes me think it would be awesome to have an interactive exhibit where visitors get to practice stealing stuff (not necessarily for the Ninja Museum of course). It could be like a mix of an escape room and a museum history tour. They could set up things like a safe with audio pickup equipment and let everyone try it. Though I doubt I’m the first to think of this. There’s probably already an example…

9 Likes

Museum Board of Directors: So what makes you think you’ve got what it takes to run Iga-ryu Ninja Museum?

Applicant: [throws down smoke pellet, cloud dissipates to reveal safe sitting open on conference room table]

Board of Directors: Welcome aboard.

18 Likes

Would work well as a publicity stunt. Now everyone has heard of this museum.

8 Likes

the ninjas robbed themselves!

4 Likes

If you build it, they will come.

3 Likes

Nobody saw it coming.

5 Likes

Every 1980s action movie just had a ninjagasm.

That is a great idea. I would prefer a heist experience to an escape room.

Of course it might be difficult to do because you would basically have to give your guests total freedom in approaching the problem while at the same time ensuring everyone’s safety.

3 Likes

Who did it? Shouldn’t we ask a ninja?

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.