SNL writer replies to Trump tweets as if they're personal texts and it's hysterical

Originally published at: http://boingboing.net/2017/07/18/snl-writer-replies-to-trump-tw.html

6 Likes

didn’t find those particularly funny - got any more?

7 Likes

Any good covfefe?

9 Likes

Yes I believe there are literally dozens of other people you might find entertaining.

11 Likes

just getting on a plane here - send me some links? - ping you from EWR

7 Likes

Here you go: www.google.com

3 Likes

I know that he retweets stuff, especially neo-nazi shit. And I know that he has blocked citizens from his official feed. But is there any indication that Trump actually reads the replies to his tweets? Has he ever engaged in a conversation on Twitter, or is he just screaming into the Twitter void and presuming (correctly) that the world is hanging on every word that dribbles out of his tiny little fingertips?

6 Likes

5 Likes

That last one is hilarious

3 Likes

10 Likes

He probably gets too many responses to any reasonable fraction of them. Plus, that would be reading, which he doesn’t seem to like. His version of a Twitter fight is him tweeting someone, it being talked about on a live TV show, then him tweeting in response to what they are talking about on TV.

He’s basically Zaphod Beeblebrox in the Total Perspective Vortex.

11 Likes

That is hysterical.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.