Snow White's cottage for sale

Or the world’s luckiest kids.

4 Likes

Trumpland.

3 Likes

I’m with you. That hot tub under its sagging pergola is bad news. This house has a very hepatitish vibe.

2 Likes

Ok, after Googling the place and clicking the first link, I now know more. The original owners spent 33 years working on it and got halfway done before selling it in 2005. The current owners tried to turn it into a wedding venue, but I guess the hot tub just wasn’t enough to make a success of that plan. This article gives much more of the story.

Back in June there were big plans to take interior photos as well, just as soon as they had it staged. I’m sure they’ll be wrapping that up any minute now. In the meantime they WERE able to finish increasing the asking price by $100,000. Here’s the Youtube video that shows a little of the interior:

More pics here.

5 Likes

It’s certainly seen its share of magical moments.

6 Likes

It’s probably off-grid and off-ley line too.

4 Likes

That bridge and creek habitat looks perfect for the Northern Red-legged Frog - Rana aurora - very similar to habitat where I found that species when visiting my little sister.

2 Likes

http://www.naherp.com/viewrecord.php?r_id=28972 and http://www.naherp.com/viewrecord.php?r_id=28973 are my records from that trip - also Kitsap County.

1 Like

Living off the grid just makes sense when you’re hiding from an evil sorceress queen who wants you dead.

5 Likes

Who gets to evict the dwarves?

2 Likes

The huntsman.

3 Likes

You’d have to take drastic measures to keep the neighborhood kids off your d**n lawn!

4 Likes

Wow, you can wear your mom’s old 80’s wedding dress here!

2 Likes

Can he be trusted? He has a history of failing to execute orders.

1 Like

The interiors as depressing and sad.

We’ll just make sure he brings back proof.

1 Like

The photographer got there before they had time to move the seven tiny police chalk outlines.

6 Likes

So, the new owner will have seven tiny ghosts… WHAT COULD POSSIBLY GO WRONG!?

5 Likes

Check out this link with video inside the house. It’s packed with stuff, some of it very nice, but you’d think their realtor would insist that they remove some of the furniture. It’s just too much. And no one wants to see all your sodas on the floor and chips and snacks on the counters.

2 Likes

They could solve seven tiny murders!

4 Likes