Some new music I've been enjoying

Originally published at: http://boingboing.net/2017/06/07/some-new-music-ive-been-enjo.html

3 Likes

Thanks, was awesome.

1 Like

Believe it or not, when I clicked on this link… I was actually listening to In Cold Blood on Spotify. Talk about affirmation.

2 Likes

Thanks for the alt-J recommendation! I’ve been digging those guys.

I’m predicting now that Everything Now by Arcade Fire will be everywhere this summer.

1 Like

Some new artists I’ve been enjoying:

Emiliana Torrini

Basia Bulat

Caro Emerald

1 Like

Listened to all the posted songs :slight_smile: Alt-J is one i’ve already had some exposure to, i like them a lot but they’re not quite what i would normally listen to on a regular basis. Portugal The Man and Juniore on the other hand i haven’t heard of and they seem totally right up my alley. I will have to spend some time going through their stuff on youtube.

Thanks for the links~

1 Like

Emiliana Torrini is hardly new. I’ve been listening to her for the past 20 years.

I figured some of the people i linked to weren’t “new”, but they are artists that i’ve recently discovered and i’ve been happily listening to. Emiliana Torrini is wonderful :smiley: she has a gifted voice.

1 Like

That she does.

“New to you” is New enough for our purposes here.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.