Some very weird stock photos

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/04/14/some-very-weird-stock-photos.html

3 Likes

Be a stock model they said. Have a nice cup of chamomile tea, they said

15 Likes

Quarantine game or my next homeschool lesson…I guess it just depends on if it’s recess or science next

15 Likes

Dammit, and my next conference was cancelled. Ten internet points for the first person to work more than one of these into a presentation.

5 Likes

Man, give me this version of Spider-Man for the next reboot:

10 Likes

Just try to tell me that this isn’t the queen Boris Johnson imprinting the next batch of Boris Johnson larvae onto the hive mind. The smallest one is still resisting the pheremone scrub; but that never lasts for long.

I don’t even want to know why there exists a picture of saucy John Bolton deciding which gourd makes a better case for war with Iran; but such is the world we apparently live in.

12 Likes

John Bolton’s still proud of his modeling career

14 Likes

May you be forever touched by His noodly appendage! Ramen!

12 Likes

They didn’t have Fat Santa Squeezing His Nipples. I am disappoint.

6 Likes

It was the only way to prevent the Midwich Cuckoos from reading her mind and learning about the bomb.

Or, maybe, this is Synthetic Training at Wayland-Yutani

6 Likes

No, no, no. It’s clearly a picture of Ellen DeGeneres babysitting Tig Notaro’s and Wanda Sykes’ kids. Ellen made a poor choice of learning activities, because it looks like the girl accidentally stabbed herself in the finger. (Or maybe that was the point.)

ETA: “See, Timmy? That’s why you should always be careful with firearms.”

(Man, these are some truly weird stock photos.)

6 Likes

Is that Godfather remake done with kids (again?).

“You broke my heart. blam You broke my heart!”

1 Like

My personal favorite that I’ve encountered organically:

There’s an entire set of 20+ with the same models and theme. I hope they had fun.

6 Likes

Grannie looks like she’s fun!

1 Like

She’s harvesting wild spaghetti.

5 Likes

Those were some heady days, that summer out at the pumpkin patch.

1 Like

I don’t see it so much as “No potato” as much as I see it as “No, potato!”

“Unusable? Hold my beer…”

1 Like

I encountered this one a few days ago:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.