Somehow I missed this bonkers rendition of "Let It Be"

Originally published at: Somehow I missed this bonkers rendition of "Let It Be" | Boing Boing

1 Like

That was a truly odd collection of rando’s for sure. And they were all VERY into their lip sync. It’s like watching an old 70’s variety special.

2 Likes

I’m not convinced that it’s actually some of those actors singing (albeit pre-recorded and then lipsynced).

In any case, Huey Lewis does a spot-on Paul McCartney impression.

1 Like

Its a “lipdub”

2 Likes

I had to look that up. So there’s multiple singers, but it’s not the people in the video.

John Nettles - Bergerac?

BERGERAC!!!???

The John Nettles in Bergerac and the John Nettles in that video are decades apart.

That is John Nettles, DCI Barnaby!

(If you haven’t seen Midsomer Murders in the US, then think Murder, She Wrote with Midsomer as Cabot Cove. But Midsomer is a County and has more villages - Badger’s Drift being a favourite)

2 Likes

Imagine all the people, letting it be

4 Likes

I appreciate that Peter Falk just waves like he doesn’t wanna be part of that shullbit.

4 Likes

I had to stop the video as I felt like I was about to bluescreen

I saw that, slick move! Looked like Kathleen Turner did a similar “Nope, not gonna do that.”

2 Likes

I feel like they disrespected Teri Nunn.

I appreciate Jason Alexander’s unashamed enthusiasm. Despite his run as George Costanza he’ll always have the heart of a musical theater guy.

1 Like

4 Likes

Steve Gately, RIP

2 Likes

This looked like a bizarre and well-done deepfake but then, who would go through the effort for this? Truth is stranger than fiction.

1 Like

Needs more Moore

3 Likes

Roger that!

3 Likes

There you go again, waltzing in and dropping another Dudley. :smirk:

1 Like

He was much more of a jazz man.

But imagine (oops) a version of LIB with ONLY Moores in it!

1 Like

Obligatory…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.