Someone set a mannequin in front of an ATM to tease other customers waiting in line

Originally published at: Someone set a mannequin in front of an ATM to tease other customers waiting in line | Boing Boing

5 Likes

My kind of prank–either as pranker or prankee. Harmless, bizarre, fun.

9 Likes

In highschool I once waited on line for a drive through for about 30 minutes without moving. I was pretty fucking high so I failed to notice that it was a line of parked cars and the restaruant was closed.

16 Likes

I love British people.

5 Likes

3 Likes

One can only wonder what havoc that guy could have wreaked in The Queue To End All Queues the other week :grin:

1 Like

Twice during the pandemic I witnessed drive thru fails where a long line of cars did not notice the drive thru was closed. Unfortunately, the lead car seemingly could not read as there was a sign on the drive thru stating in one case it was not in service, or in the other case the restaurant hours revealed it was closed. The urge to get out and tell them was strong, but stronger was the urge from other passengers saying “they’ll figure it out!!! eventually. Just go!”

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.