Son of a Dungeon, a D&D show worth watching

Originally published at: Son of a Dungeon, a D&D show worth watching | Boing Boing

1 Like

I wish they’d release HarmonQuest on Blu-Ray. I would throw my money at it so fast.

1 Like

I love Corridor Crew’s stunt people and VFX artist reaction videos. I’ve only seen a couple episodes of Son of a Dungeon and it does look really great.

2 Likes

I really like the Gauntlet and the Curmudgeons and Dragons podcasts. Not shows, but they are done well enough. Both are meta RPG rather than enacted RPG.

All the Dimension 20 seasons are great although a few are to taste (like if you can’t stand the McElroy family stay away from Tiny Heist). The ones during early pandemic don’t have the same production values as they were filming from home with whatever mics and webcams they had. The Dropout streaming service is well worth the price to be able to get everything. Youtube has a few full seasons and a bunch of first episodes. Most seasons are separate from each other but there are 2 seasons each of Fantasy High and Unsleeping City with the main cast. The sidequests involve bringing in guest casts for shorter seasons. A few of those are set in the same world as Fantasy High. The current season sidequest, A Court of Fey and Flowers, is hilarious. Regency drama combined with fairy court shenanigans.

1 Like

I’m enjoying Dungeons and Daddies but that also hits just about the right demographic for me.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.