Songs That Never Fail To Make White People Beyond Turnt: A Playlist

Nonetheless, you totally feel meh =D .

@weekendlites It’s not so much that AC/DC songs are exactly bad, so much as nearly identical to one another. Except “Big Balls”, which is totally silly but a) sounds a bit different than their usual fare, and b) is honestly very funny, as long as you like juvenile humor.

5 Likes

I’m not Turnt.

11 Likes

Here i thought it had something to do with taking a dump…

2 Likes

“I’m going down to the Dew Drop Inn
See if I can drink enough
There ain’t much to country living
Sweat, piss, jizz and blood”

10 Likes

i never said i enjoy them. i said it’s easier to embrace them.

5 Likes

I remember the moment I turned into an old lady. I attended a wedding reception, and stayed completely sober for the first time. My hairs grayed as I watched drunk people dance to YMCA.

24 Likes

I didn’t find even 20% of that list to be tolerable - I could easily live without any of it except Soul Man, and Come on Eileen (it reminds me of a wonderful Eileen I knew).

sweet home alabama? Oh, fuck off.

Then again, I’m only white on the outside.

4 Likes

The only good thing about journey were the Stanley Mouse album covers. He hung out with mom and her friends, and gave me art lessons when I was little. Lovely chap.

6 Likes

Please consider doing a search for Paula White and see if writing that sentence again feels the same.

1 Like

No doubt, this is a mix that would get mainstream white folks “turnt.” Not sure that’s working for the crowd around here, though.

Give me the Awesome Mix from Guardians of the Galaxy and I’ll be turnt, promise.

5 Likes

If you want to see white Irish people get beyond turnt, go to a wedding reception and wait 'til they play Riverdance.

It commonly ends with ambulances.

12 Likes

As a long time cover band dude, I can add Walking On Sunshine, Should I Stay Or Should I Go, Brown Eyed Girl, and Build Me Up Buttercup.

I don’t even ask “why”, I just give the people what they want.

16 Likes

You’d have to be “Cracker Barrel White” to appreciate this playlist.

11 Likes

In the south, at least, Wagon Wheel never fails to get the girls wound up. Some bars have signs up warning not to ask for it.

3 Likes

A friend of mine once described that song as being like an ex you couldn’t get rid of. He wanted so badly to never play that one again, but people kept asking for it. He said no most of the time, but every once in a while he gave in.

3 Likes
6 Likes

List for the BBS:

3 Likes

Right? Gunned down right in front of his family. Harsh!

6 Likes

I… I know the people in this photo. I was probably in the room at the time, just being a turnt white guy.

7 Likes

Agreed. I kept expecting this classic to show up, too:

10 Likes