Sonoma County District Attorney admits story of 6-year-old dying of fentanyl overdose in playground was fabricated

This really helps parents a lot when they’re trying to teach their kids about being truthful and honest. Also great for the kid who is trying to find credibility in adults. Truthiness, the kind of honesty that guides things like trump and maga genius delusions.

13 Likes
8 Likes

Oh, no, if an attorney said it, it must be true. /S

5 Likes

Precisely! Side note, Roger Waters claims he only used cannabis for five years back in the day, then stopped. Now he’s a tremendous shit. Coincidence?

9 Likes

Betcha ten bucks this own-goal story is a successful smear op funded by the same anti-progressive-prosecutor folks (let’s not mince words: fascists) who managed to oust Chesa Boudin as DA in San Francisco.

Betcha twenty more that one of their goals was to discredit Rodriguez among groups like this community…and this thread shows us taking the bait.

2 Likes

… so the imaginary dead kid is a crisis actor :thinking:

4 Likes

Touching fentanyl with the sole of your shoe could cause you to slip, hit your head and die instantly. /S

7 Likes

“We’re just telling campfire stories to scare people.”

6 Likes

That’s very blatantly exactly what you want to do, you lying bastard!

(Rodriguez, not beschizza, obv.)

11 Likes

At least she seems to have woken up a little bit. From the sfgate article:

“We took it down because the part about her touching it and nothing else and then her dying does not seem factually accurate, so that’s why we took it down,” Rodriguez said.

2 Likes

That’s quite the understatement. As the Caterpillar once stated to Alice:

”It is wrong from beginning to end.”

9 Likes

Should I ever end up in court with this person as the prosecuting DA, I will bring up this incident to challenge each and every bit of evidence and testimony that she brings to court. If she cannot be trusted to tell the truth to the public, how can she be trusted to tell the truth to the court? Maybe someone should look back on the cases she has prosecuted in the past.

9 Likes

Every time the cops lie to us, about drugs, crime statistics, their own internal criminal gangs, whether a cop did a crime or not, whatever, it’s all just destroying yet another bit of trust in the police and justice system, and the government that empowers them. If a cop lies under oath, the justice system does not allow others convicted by their testimony to challenge that conviction, nor can you bring up even in-court proven lies from previous cases as evidence of their untrustworthyness before a jury in most courts – many judges just won’t allow it, no matter what the law says, just like jury nullification.
I think the problem isn’t just getting worse as the police are politicized and used, by Texas among others, to commit mass-murder and cause mass injustice, but also because as the light of ever-present cameras and internet shines on these cockroaches, they’re finding strength in numbers, and have found their false-messiah in a failed president who also lies, but cannot be held accountable for it.
I dream that one day a judge will rule something along the lines of “Given the repeated false testimony of government law enforcement officials for nefarious purposes, their testimony is to be given no more weight than any other witness, and if they have been proven to have lied under oath in this or another court, they are forever prohibited for testifying on any matter of substance, and may only submit electronic records with a proven chain of evidentiary custody in court.”
And, as long as I’m dreaming, I’d like a pony.

7 Likes

9 Likes

cwaa

5 Likes

Cops LIE! I’m so surprised.

3 Likes

Yes, yes, you do want to scare people, you lying weasel.

I know, I know, cokes upstairs to @smut_clyde and @LurksNoMore :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

“I’m making up events that never happened in order to create a general sense of panic about dangers that don’t exist, but other than that I don’t want to scare people.”

5 Likes

acd8effe21977633

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.