Elementary school students sickened after eating gummies with fentanyl — couple arrested

Originally published at: 4th graders sickened by fentanyl

4 Likes

These fourth graders are tougher than all those cops who claimed to OD from touching or breathing the slightest bit of fentanyl.

14 Likes

I would feel more confident of the fentanyl ID had they not made mention of it being the result of a field test.

17 Likes

Is this weird “glower at the camera that is placed two feet above your head while not turning your head up to look at it” composition a new fad in mugshots? I’m seeing it more and more, most notably in some of the election fraud suspects. Seems like a more passport-like composition would be more useful.

7 Likes

It’s weird. If I wanted to look more menacing (a look not associated with innocence) it’s what I’d do.

5 Likes

“Field test.” “Fentanyl residue.”

This sounds fishy as hell.

8 Likes

Youngkin is so getting primaried by these Christian Patriots. Especially if they run on the stratospherically high polling GOP platform of F*ck Everything On Day One.

Virginia does not allow consecutive terms for the gov. He needs to find something else to do next.

4 Likes

Fentanyl is the new boogeyman, so I’m skeptical it was fentanyl. I’m sure it was something, but fentanyl is approximately 10 times more potent than heroin. So the students would probably be worse off than just nauseous.

6 Likes

I wonder if the police photographers instruct suspects to pose that way because they want to make people who have been arrested look more guilty and menacing.

2 Likes

Yeah, I’ll believe it was fentanyl once an accredited, independent lab, or preferably two separate ones, have confirmed it.

5 Likes

Since when are “headaches, nausea, muscle spasms, and vomiting” reactions to Fentanyl?

1 Like

According to the cops, being in the presence of the tiniest bit causes immediate respiratory collapse, so apparently these are not.

2 Likes

Maybe that only affects cops? :thinking:

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.