South Dakota GOP rep. says Mount Rushmore: demonic portal spewing communism and witchcraft

Since we’re awash with news items of conservative delusions might as well continue the set:

And Joe Donnell might be the worst example.
“What the Lord revealed to me is that Mount Rushmore has a direct line to Washington, D.C., and basically as we continue to work in prayer, God was going to break that connection. Because in order to understand the spiritual realm of what we’re facing, and in order for the enemy to do anything, he needs the agreement of human beings. In order to be empowered to do more damage, he needs the agreement of human beings, and oftentimes that comes in the form of an altar, an active altar that acts as a portal for demonic things.”

(Lincoln’s left nostril is for VIP demonic commies only)

In the video, Representative Donnell says the Crazy Horse Monument is also a Mason shrine. He says he found metal engineering stakes with the “Evil Eye” on them around Mount Rushmore.

3 Likes

Tourist season and all… it gets so crowded. I’ll save him a very special spot!

3 Likes

Joe Biden: “I need to order an earthquake, stat! Get me the giant stone head of Theodore Roosevelt on the phone!”

3 Likes

Roosevelt? Lincoln

Although he might be on a date.

3 Likes

Stained Glass Church GIF by Reconnecting Roots

3 Likes

God

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.