South Korea luxury hotel goofs with "mirrored" spa windows that are actually see-through

Originally published at: South Korea luxury hotel goofs with "mirrored" spa windows that are actually see-through | Boing Boing

3 Likes

Now they know why the rooms on their wing are half-price.

5 Likes

Needing therapy for this seems a bit much.

14 Likes

Pics or it didn’t happen!

5 Likes

Some guests might consider this a feature, not a bug!

The early days of the Standard Hotel (built bestraddling the High Line) in the NYC meatpacking district were like that.

3 Likes

I have a feeling that’s “I’m thinking about suing and need to increase the damages.” talk…

5 Likes

That is taking transparent business practices to a whole new level!

3 Likes

I disagree. While I personally would find it just embarrassing, I know people who might find it legitimately traumatic. If you were a particularly private person, and discovered you might have done…honeymoon stuff in front of an audience, you don’t think that would be upsetting enough to require help getting past? I’m inclined to believe them.

Is that a thing in South Korea the way it would be here in the US? I know basically nothing about their laws or legal system.

Perhaps I am a bit biased from my time living in the US…

Pervert!
/s

1 Like

To my knowledge, modern South Korean legislation is based on European law, so probably not.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.