Spaaaaace

2 Likes
4 Likes

Oh, I loved to watch those. He always had the coolest rockets, planes, and whatnot.

3 Likes

I discovered it via “Goodbye Lenin”. I am a fool for stop motion animation.

3 Likes

Watched this the other day. For fans of stop motion animation, Eastern European SF, and synth and tape soundtracks.

2 Likes

Oh. I looked for it since I started to use the Net a long time ago. I watched it with my brother when we were kids on the state television.

Thank you!

1 Like

It was the film of the day on Mubi yesterday. I did go looking up who did the music and stuff but I wasn’t familiar.

Hungarian is one of the many, many cinemas I have had some introduction to over the lockdown.

Like Tristram Shandy, I’ll never catch up. I’m further behind than when I started.

There is more great art in the world than we have time to appreciate.

1 Like

He took a SandmĂ€nnchen, an animated character featured on an East German children’s television show, in order to film material for the show. Because he and fellow cosmonaut Vladimir Kovalyonok joked about SandmĂ€nnchen marrying another toy figure of the Russia mascot Masha, authorities found the material unsuitable for the public.

6a00d8341c5d3b53ef022ad3bfe78e200d

4 Likes
3 Likes
3 Likes

I guess they’ll won’t be any queer people in space?

3 Likes

I guess there have been!

I think it was Ian McDonald in his Luna trilogy who said that sex in zero g was basically bondage. So the velcro / bungee chord thing seems likely.

2 Likes
1 Like

There will be all manner of people in space having all manner of sex. A little like trout or salmon.

It’s gonna be messy, invest in paper towels.

1 Like
Oh my, Captain Kirk, is that, is that what I think it is?!
3 Likes
4 Likes
2 Likes

There’s a Mexican moon?

5 Likes

Planet Mexico

9 Likes
3 Likes