Space Force uniform designs

Possibly, but it seems to me just make it the realm of the Air Force. IMO a Space Force is redundant and just adding a separate set of everything to differentiate it.

2 Likes

The hats are perfect for keeping ones gaze from drifting up to the sky. Stay grounded!

4 Likes

There have to be shoulder fins. It’s the Universal Sign of Future Outerwear!

24 Likes

Yeah, it’s pretty offensive that the media keep snapping at such obvious, infantile bait. Especially the rash of current “space force” stories, which make North Korean news look good. They might as well just print a Turmp tweet saying “I’m a great prez with the best legacy ever”. Though to be fair, they do also print all his tweets.

3 Likes

These are the sort of outfits Space Force officers wore in Golden Age comic books, with the sad exception of the crash helmets with fins on top. I miss those. From the beginning this Space Farce thing has smacked of children playing dress-up.Does anyone remember Spiro Agnew’s Palace Guard costumes?

13 Likes

Inventing a new branch of the military, and then designing uniforms for them is a favorite pastime of adolescent males everywhere.

So I guess Trump has grown a little from his crying diaper-wearing “doesn’t play well with others” kindergarten phase, to his pre-teen “scribbling on a math book cover during study hall” phase.

13 Likes

Those fins are functional. Helps you turn with a jet pack.

10 Likes

I am 100% sure he didn’t design anything. He doesn’t have a creative bone in his body.

5 Likes

I don’t think of Robocop (original, anyway) as Hollywood. I think if it as good, if hamfisted, social commentary along the lines of They Live.

6 Likes

It’s hard to believe this whole “space force” thing can continue much after Trump leaves office

Doesn’t, at some point, everybody have to acknowledge these “warriors” are not doing anything traditionally military at all, never face combat, are not putting their lives on the line, this is just a farce?

6 Likes

How is that any different than the vast majority of the military? Most of them never see combat.

2 Likes

this is an entire branch like that though, that seems new

5 Likes

I can see it persisting, despite its uselessness, because the US Government never throws anything away and loves spending money on useless military programs.

9 Likes

So… new uniforms for a USAF command (Air Force Space Command) that has been around for almost 40 years… but renamed by Trump so it could seem as if he (at least in his own mind) created something new. Again…an idea guy with shit ideas that yield either shit or zip.

6 Likes

main-qimg-bb19ee4965581c15abdfdf06aae187b4

23 Likes
6 Likes

You say that now, but wait till the aliens invade.

3 Likes

Is Space Force anything more than a billion dollar ego stroke for Trump, or trolling gone too far?

3 Likes

They do look closer to crossing guards.

I don’t think they look like Nazi uniforms at all other than they are grey. Or will that be a grey-blue?

The Nazi uniforms aren’t much different at the base level than US or British uniforms. The accouterments, or flair, are what set them apart. Peaked hat, jacket, and belt, were all worn by many armies including the US. The high boots and flared breeches were common in the cavalry and worn by some still in WWII. Most notable example would be Patton. Still, these have the US style of shoes and trousers.

It is just an example or Republicans pushing for smaller government.

And an ego theme. He found the Space Force. Eat your heart out, Al “I made the internet” Gore!

3 Likes