Speaker Johnson's false claims about J6 riot exposed in terrifying Oath Keepers' recording

Originally published at: J6 Riot: Uncovered Audio Reveals Oath Keepers' Intent

7 Likes

Fucking nutjobs. In a nutshell.
Damn this (lack of) thinking.

16 Likes

This is what we fucking lived up for. Everything we fucking train for.

He must be referring to smearing their feces on the walls and/or getting shot in the throat.

11 Likes

And these monsters, including Trump himself, continue to call what happened a “peaceful protest”. Now pass me that sledge hammer.

14 Likes

Here’s the one simple trick to square that circle:

Any evidence that Trump or folks on the right are guilty of anything is fake evidence planted by the Deep State to impugn them.

This also works for when Satan plants evidence of evolution in the fossil record.

8 Likes

Speaker 2: Military principal 105. Military principal 105. “Cave means grave.”

Right there I know this isn’t an actual veteran but just another member of the Gravy SEALS Meal Team Six with a big collection of straight-to-DVD war movies.

Which doesn’t make these fascist clowns any less dangerous.

14 Likes

“Satan is always leaving us nice little surprises but for some reason we don’t like him.” – Zach Weinersmith

9 Likes

I was going to ask what that was from, because a cursory Google search turned up nothing other than references to this recording and a defunct Military Standard that has something to do with quality inspections.

7 Likes

Why would the Capitol Police even have paint ball guns?

7 Likes

Is it just me or does the audio cut out early and then I replayed it it didn’t match up with the words on the screen?

They are for less lethal crowd control to deliver pepper spray with specially made paintballs. They also make ones that leave permanent paint marks to mark people as well as rubber bullet types.

9 Likes

Tearful expression when convicted?
Fuck these fascists. They should all rot in jail to the end of time.

10 Likes

Speaker 5: Get it, Jess. Do your shit. This is what we fucking lived up for. Everything we fucking train for.

Failure? Mission accomplished.

13 Likes

Their training skipped some steps.

7C5F29E8FF1FB7D41F980AD35E66D276

11 Likes

Can’t train for prison.

4 Likes

I had to laugh at that one. Something that in my end of the aerospace industry we termed NVA, as in Non-Value Added.

6 Likes

It was Trump that invited the crowd there.

He invited them there to try and change the outcome of the election.

He told them to march on the capitol building.

And if they had managed to corner Pelosi or Pence, they would have tried to keep Trump in power.

The FBI or antifa doesn’t figure into that scenario anywhere.

6 Likes

Stop using their terms. It isn’t J6, it’s the Insurrection of facist Republicans who are sore losers.

6 Likes

It’s worth noting that most of these Oath Keepers are current or retired cops.

And as far as I know not a single one has lost their badge over this.

2 Likes

From the headline I was thinking I might hear Mike Johnson in the audio? Or Mike is involved here because of his statements that the insurrection by these criminals was something else?

Works for me. But how about, “Oath Keeper Audio Proves their Treasonous Intent”

Lock them up!

2 Likes

Pop Tv Yes GIF by Schitt's Creek

3 Likes