Special Election in Alabama

Oops. Oops. went to fix wrong url there and windows decided to restart for updates I do not want. :(.

all ok now. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

aw shucks, i was almost done editing that bugs bunny gif to saw off Alabama together with Florida!

4 Likes

No joke, I’ve been listening to Alabama Shakes’ Sound and Color this whole time.

Album is winding down to a nice glow, now.

5 Likes
8 Likes

[Folksy southern drawl] Kids, Roy ain’t conceded and Trump ain’t conceded. We all know what, excuse me ladies, dirty fuckin’ rat bastards these motherfuckers are. We know they’ll cheat and steal and stab your momma and fuck your 14 year old granddaughter when she ain’t lookin’. So let’s keep our wits about us and our heads down and be ready for what comes. Remember 2000 and 2004.

cocoon-the-return-lg

2 Likes

Well, they keep tossing out every moral precept to keep voting for republicans over and over. At this point, I’m surprised any republican voters had much of a hard choice, seeing as they’ve lost all their moral integrity over the course of the last ten years.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.