Spectacular, weird horror movie as pharma infomercial

[Permalink]

2 Likes

don’t forget to click on the house a few times …

3 Likes

Website auto-forwards to http://www.adultswim.com.au/promotions/claridryl preventing all but the chosen from seeing the madness in it’s full glory without circumventing it.

Which means I get a second chance to post this today. :smiley:

Take your geo-blocking and…

4 Likes

So, that’s what is going on?

Well. Yeah. What you said.

3 Likes

Huh… it’s like David Lynch directed an allergy medication ad.

3 Likes

That was great. Speaking of Black Mirror…last night’s new one was fucking brilliant.

2 Likes

Sweet. You can draw mustaches on the family photos.

1 Like

It’s got quite a Donnie Darko feel to it, except a little more out of control and abrupt, since it’s not feature length of course.

Also, wangs.

Hur hur.

The page source indicates a game on the site, but I haven’t been able to figure out how to play it. Anyone manage to do that?

It wasn’t as “meta” as “Too Many Cooks” and so I didn’t enjoy it as much. I was hoping that they would do something with the bear intro – maybe the bear starts stalking the woman, or maybe the bear is the woman – either a bear hallucinating that it is the woman or vice versa. What was great about “Too Many Cooks” is that nothing was superfluous.

4 Likes

*see our ad in Tables and Chairs magazine.

4 Likes

That would be the house wouldn’t it?

1 Like

Yep, yep, yep. A nice sort of twilight zone movie feel to it and jon hamm sold that ambiguous trustworthiness superbly but then he’s been doing that for years i suppose. The blocked daughter was absolutely tragically sad as well.

Aye, there be dicks everywhere…

The AS people have a tendency to love non sequitur. They’re dadaists at heart, delighting in the inherent absurdity of their medium. If anything, I would say that “Too Many Cooks” showed a surprising amount of coherence for them (in space? in a cartoon? SMARF?! ALL RIGHT THEN). This kind of meaningless oddness is more what I expect, which makes me like it more.

Still, I’m probably a Williams Street Hipster (you see Hulk Hogan write a haiku and you are on board!), so maybe this is just me bemoaning everyone knowing them from their shittiest songs. :wink:

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.